Tusk Double-Ended Panel Drill:
- The TUSK DOUBLE-ENDED PANEL DRILL BITS are designed for shallow hole drilling for rivets in flat & curved panels and used in sheet metal fabrication.
- Double ended design doubles the life of the drill bit.
- Constructed of M2 High Speed Steel for the best combination of strength and heat & wear resistance.
- Fully ground HSS drill bit with a Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating for longer life.
- Features increased 135 degree point enabling a faster drilling rate and lower feed pressure and a ‘split point’ or ‘self centring’ tip.
- Suitable for alloyed and non-alloyed steel, soft stainless steel, soft cast iron, aluminium, copper, brass, bronze and hard plastic