Masons 40Below window flashing tape is a self adhesive flashing tape for use around framed openings in timber and steel framed buildings.
- Compatible with all building wraps
- Works in temperatures from -40°C up to 65°C, no need for primer spray or heat guns
- Extremely thin only 0.2mm, allows for easier fitting of windows and doors
- Passes nail seal ability to ASTM D3330 and is suitable as a single layer application over timber frame
- An Optional Corner Guard is easy to install and increases protection to framing
75mm x 20m
100mm x 20m
150mm x 20m
200mm x 20m
Masons Corner Guards are optional to use with the installation of Mason 40 Below™ or Hydro™ Window Flashing Tapes.