Aluband is a premium tape with the benefits of heavier bituminous adhesive and a foil backing offering high strength bond and excellent abrasion resistance. Aluband can be exposed to the elements for up to 42 days.
- Can be used in buildings situated in non-cyclonic wind zones up to, and including N3.
- Designed to work on Housewraps that meet the requirements of AS.
- Tested and meets the requirements of AC148:2001 (Acceptance Criteria for Flashing Materials).
Thermaflash is a high performance self-adhering window flashing tape. Advanced adhesive technology provides a high strength bond to most building surfaces and wall underlays. Suitable for window and door installation as well as other wall penetrations. Thermaflash can be installed in a wide range of temperatures and can withstand UV exposure for up to 180 days
- Advanced high-adhesive technology allows it to form a strong bond to most construction surfaces in almost any conditions.
- Strong, versatile and durable.
- Up to 180 days UV exposure
- Application down to -10 degrees Centigrade
- Suitable for use with most industry standard sealants
- BRANZ Appraised as part of Thermakraft's One Wrap System
- Suitable for use on Rigid Air Barriers such as James Hardie RAB board
75mm x 25m
150mm x 25m
200mm x 25m